Skip to main content

Canadian Trivia: Egg Challenge

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island Saver: Video Game Review (Xbox One, X/S)

Island Saver:  a great game for kids and adults alike Island Saver is an open world task-based game where you are in charge of cleaning up the island from litterbugs while saving ecosystems and learning basic economic life lessons along the way. Sounds boring right? Wrong! The game is so much fun that you will barely notice that you're actually learning as you play!  Its a quick game, I finished all three free levels to 100% within a day, so if you have a short attention span for video games (like I do with story-based games), this game is definitely for you! If you really enjoy it, you can purchase 2 additional islands from the Microsoft Store *. The first island area you land on (I wasn't really paying attention to the storyline, I'm assuming you're some sort of space ranger out to save the world from Litterbugs) teaches you the ins-and-outs of how to play the game (i.e. tutorial mode) and then as you clear trash and wash the gunk away with your Trash Blaster it unlo...

Women Freebies

Women Freebies is another collection of free contests, giveaways, coupons and more. Its geared towards Canadian women, but really anyone can cash in on the contents of this site. It seems to be updated somewhat frequently; has perks for members (weekly contests / giveaways, etc.) and utilizes Facebook as an alternative source of additional giveaways not found on the site. The site is nicely laid out with drop down navigation bars to help further define your viewing interests. All in all its one of the more handy (and active) sites I've come across as of late.

Notes to Self

As I start my venture into the DIY homemade handcrafted bath and body (cosmetic) business, I find I'm constantly writing down notes only to lose them over time. So just for my own personal reference, I'm cataloging all my fact finding here and intend to grow this list of information over time. This blog post is solely for reference only . If you see any errors, concerns or would like to add-on or offer advice on any of this information feel free to contact me or leave a comment below! Abbreviations and their Meanings EO = Essential Oils INCI = International Nomenclature for Cosmetic Ingredients PET (plastic resin - used for containers) = P olyethylene Terephthalate ROE  = Rosemary Oil Extract Commonly Used INCI Names Baking Soda =  Sodium Bicarbonate Beeswax =  Cera Alba Citric Acid = Citric Acid Coconut Oil = Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil Coffee = Coffea Arabica (Coffee) Corn Starch =  Zea mays (Corn) Starch Epsom Salt = Magnesium Sulfate ...