Skip to main content

Red Flag Deals

Red Flag Deals reminds me of eBay, there's soooooooooo much content here BUT I noticed that it generates content based on your current location - which is super handy. Its basically like a gigantic online flyer listing literally EVERYTHING in your local region that's on sale and which store has it in stock. I'm not talking little mom & pop shops, I'm talking big box retailers like Walmart, Future Shop, Staples, etc. Unlike the million other websites offering coupons and savings, this site also has user perks like Cash Back - which as I understand it: the site gives you a certain percentage back for using their site to shop online at your favorite retailers. Not sure how long it would take for you to earn the minimum of $5 for payout (via PayPal - $50 for cheques), but it sounds reasonable. I don't shop online enough to make it worth my while, but someone who frequently shops online would definitely benefit from that sort of cash back system. Definitely a site worth looking into if you're Canadian and enjoy saving money!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island Saver: Video Game Review (Xbox One, X/S)

Island Saver:  a great game for kids and adults alike Island Saver is an open world task-based game where you are in charge of cleaning up the island from litterbugs while saving ecosystems and learning basic economic life lessons along the way. Sounds boring right? Wrong! The game is so much fun that you will barely notice that you're actually learning as you play!  Its a quick game, I finished all three free levels to 100% within a day, so if you have a short attention span for video games (like I do with story-based games), this game is definitely for you! If you really enjoy it, you can purchase 2 additional islands from the Microsoft Store *. The first island area you land on (I wasn't really paying attention to the storyline, I'm assuming you're some sort of space ranger out to save the world from Litterbugs) teaches you the ins-and-outs of how to play the game (i.e. tutorial mode) and then as you clear trash and wash the gunk away with your Trash Blaster it unlo...

Women Freebies

Women Freebies is another collection of free contests, giveaways, coupons and more. Its geared towards Canadian women, but really anyone can cash in on the contents of this site. It seems to be updated somewhat frequently; has perks for members (weekly contests / giveaways, etc.) and utilizes Facebook as an alternative source of additional giveaways not found on the site. The site is nicely laid out with drop down navigation bars to help further define your viewing interests. All in all its one of the more handy (and active) sites I've come across as of late.

Free Stuff Finder Canada

I'm a newer user (within the past month) of this website: Free Stuff Finder: Canada , and so far its proved to be very helpful in finding the latest freebies, coupons, contests, giveaways and more. Its one of those websites that you add to your bookmarks and check it every now and again to see what's new and happening in the world of free stuff. Its updated quite frequently, at least a handful of new posts per week from what I've seen so far. They go as far as informing you of what the giveaway includes, how to access it, what you need in order to participate in it, any special info (like if you have to sign up to participate or if you can just go to the site and cash in) and even let you know when the promotion is out of stock or expired. As far as being a hub for a collection of the latest freebies, its by far one of the better sites I've come across. Its easy to use, easy to read and easy to get to the freebies, contests, coupons and giveaways of your choice.