Skip to main content

U by Kotex

I've used Kotex for my feminine hygiene needs for quite some time, so when the offer came by to try the new U by Kotex, I couldn't resist signing up. My main problem during that time of the month is leak protection, especially at night. I was a little leery of the maxi pads with wings that they sent, normally I'm a thin pad kind of person (I don't like the bulk), but was surprised at how comfortable and unnoticeable it was. It held everything in and kept it from leaking over even during the night, which is a definite plus in my books! I don't know if I'd go as far as switching to a maxi from the thin pad, but if it means better protection, I might just reconsider. The panty liners I don't normally buy or use (they seem to be a waste of money to me, since the thin pad is like a liner, except longer) but figured I'd give it a shot. I used it at the end of my cycle when the flow was down to a few dribbles and they were alright, a little too short (small) for my needs, but effective.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Island Saver: Video Game Review (Xbox One, X/S)

Island Saver:  a great game for kids and adults alike Island Saver is an open world task-based game where you are in charge of cleaning up the island from litterbugs while saving ecosystems and learning basic economic life lessons along the way. Sounds boring right? Wrong! The game is so much fun that you will barely notice that you're actually learning as you play!  Its a quick game, I finished all three free levels to 100% within a day, so if you have a short attention span for video games (like I do with story-based games), this game is definitely for you! If you really enjoy it, you can purchase 2 additional islands from the Microsoft Store *. The first island area you land on (I wasn't really paying attention to the storyline, I'm assuming you're some sort of space ranger out to save the world from Litterbugs) teaches you the ins-and-outs of how to play the game (i.e. tutorial mode) and then as you clear trash and wash the gunk away with your Trash Blaster it unlo...

Women Freebies

Women Freebies is another collection of free contests, giveaways, coupons and more. Its geared towards Canadian women, but really anyone can cash in on the contents of this site. It seems to be updated somewhat frequently; has perks for members (weekly contests / giveaways, etc.) and utilizes Facebook as an alternative source of additional giveaways not found on the site. The site is nicely laid out with drop down navigation bars to help further define your viewing interests. All in all its one of the more handy (and active) sites I've come across as of late.

Free Stuff Finder Canada

I'm a newer user (within the past month) of this website: Free Stuff Finder: Canada , and so far its proved to be very helpful in finding the latest freebies, coupons, contests, giveaways and more. Its one of those websites that you add to your bookmarks and check it every now and again to see what's new and happening in the world of free stuff. Its updated quite frequently, at least a handful of new posts per week from what I've seen so far. They go as far as informing you of what the giveaway includes, how to access it, what you need in order to participate in it, any special info (like if you have to sign up to participate or if you can just go to the site and cash in) and even let you know when the promotion is out of stock or expired. As far as being a hub for a collection of the latest freebies, its by far one of the better sites I've come across. Its easy to use, easy to read and easy to get to the freebies, contests, coupons and giveaways of your choice.